- Post Date:February 14, 2021
- Views 538
- Qualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
A Willowvale based company trading in bus and truck parts is looking for a Bookkeeper to manage their accounting function.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all basic accounting functions including processing transactions, keeping books.
- Ensure all statutory obligations are met.
- Be in control of invoicing and managing debtors ledger.
- Preparing the payroll
- Ensuring systematic filing of all accounting documentation
- Preparing financial reports for Management
- Must have at least 2 years’ relevant experience.
- Must have good IT and excel skills.
- Good planning and organisations skills.
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Must have at least a diploma in accounting
- An accounting degree being an added advantage.
Kindly send a covering motivational letter and CV to [email protected] by 17 February 2021.
Related Jobs (16)
Senior Account Manager – Harare on June 17, 2021