Boilershop Charge Hand
- Post Date:May 26, 2021
- Views 359
- Career Level OtherQualification CertificateExperience 3-5 Years
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above vacant position that has arisen at Dorowa Minerals Limited. The position reports to the Engineering Manager.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure the execution of scheduled and nonscheduled repairs.
- Fabrication of screens, frames, and steel structures.
- Welding repairs to trucks, earthmoving machines, and equipment.
- Supervise and train subordinates in the section.
- Perform administrative duties to ensure budget compliance and spares availability.
- Attend to breakdowns and emergencies should the need arise.
- Ensure that the workshop is clean, tidy, and well organized.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 5 O level passes at grade C or better to include English and Mathematics.
- Apprenticeship trained in boiler making (Fabrication engineering).
- 3 years’ experience in mining or heavy industrial environment.
- Supervisory training and qualification will be an advantage.
- Highly skilled in fabrication and welding.
- Ability to interpret diagrams during installations.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001.ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
Applications attached to detailed Curriculum Vitae should be emailed not later than 28th May 2021 to: – [email protected]
DOROWA MINERALS LIMITED
P.O. Box 1,
Tel: 0252 062667, 0252 062843, Cell: 0778 181960. 0782 433218
email: [email protected]