- Post Date:June 28, 2022
- Views 364
- Career Level OtherQualification CertificateExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Manufacturing
Our client operates in the Manufacturing and FMCG sector and has been established for many years is urgently is looking for a suitable person to fill the above position.
To carry out fabrications maintenance and project work to ensure high plant availability at minimum cost. Reports to the Mechanical Superintendent.
- Carries out repairs and troubleshooting malfunctions as needed using flame cutting, welding, and power tools.
- Studies and interprets assembly instructions.
- Fabricates frameworks or shells for machinery and tanks rolling machines, flame-cutting, welding, measuring devices, and power tools.
- Reads and interprets blueprints and sketches.
- Removes defective vessels and pipes and installs sound ones using hoists, cranes, and hand power tools.
- Requests spares and consumables.
- Completes time sheets and job cards
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting irregularities and continuing needs.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results
- Carries structural and fabrication project work within set criteria.
Health Food and Safety
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment through compliance with Food Safety procedures, rules, and regulations.
- National Certificate in Fabrication Engineering.
- Class 1 Journeyman
- 2 years post apprenticeship
Email CVs to Mirriam Dzapasi: [email protected]
Please send your CV in word format. Also, provide your current salary and benefits details!