- Post Date:June 21, 2022
- Apply Before: July 1, 2022
- Views 387
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
Foundation Zimbabwe (PVO 85/21) is a registered child and women’s rights organization empowering communities in Early Childhood Education learning of children, teen mothers’ back-to-school formal education support, economic empowerment and running school feeding schemes in communities. Women and girls under our Smart Women And Girls (SWAG) project get skills development in livelihoods projects like farming, rearing chicken layers and sewing etc. Programming is in the Goromonzi District, Mashonaland East Province, Buhera, Manicaland Province and Zvimba, Mashonaland West Province.
Our organization is seeking to recruit a Voluntary Board Treasurer who is available for four board meetings a year including all duties and any other required by the Voluntary role. The candidate MUST have reasonable experience in private voluntary organizations (PVO) Finance Management, have proven interest and passion in child and women’s rights.
The duties of the Treasurer shall include
- Providing financial oversight for Foundation Zimbabwe and give advice to the executive committee on the finances and financial control and operation of Foundation Zimbabwe;
- Reporting to the Executive Committee and the Annual General Meeting on the Financial matters and standing of Foundation Zimbabwe;
- Ensuring that proper books of accounts are kept by the Directorate;
- Within three months after the end of each financial year of Foundation Zimbabwe, cause the accounts of the organization to be audited by registered auditors as appointed by the AGM;
- Present a financial report for the AGM.
Interested candidates kindly send CVs to [email protected]
Deadline: 30 June 2022 (5pm)
Related Jobs (33)
Director of Research, Innovation and Industrialisation on June 30, 2022 Full Time