- Post Date:October 15, 2021
- Views 357
- Career Level ConsultantQualification Master’s DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
An INGO is looking for a Consultant to conduct a baseline survey on a project on “Supporting Vulnerable People on the Move and their Communities in Zimbabwe and South Africa in Mwenezi, Beitbridge and Musina.
The organisation is looking for a consultant or a team of consultants who have:
- At least a minimum of 5 years consulting experience for similar or related projects / programs;
- The lead evaluator should at least have a Master’s Degree / equivalent in: Migration, Citizenship and Refugee Protection, Development Studies, Monitoring and Evaluation, International Development, Human Rights, Sociology, Peace building, Conflict transformation or equivalent;
- The consultant(s) should demonstrate a track record of doing similar work within the NGO sector and excellent analytical and report writing skills;
- The consultant(s) should have demonstrable experience of working with IDPs, migrants and returnees and be knowledgeable in national and international policy frameworks on migration and displacement;
- Knowledge and experience of working in rural, urban, and peri-urban settings in Zimbabwe and South Africa and highly desirable.
Desired language proficiency
- English, Ndebele, Shona and Venda
Interested, qualified and experienced candidates kindly send detailed CVs to: [email protected]
Note that ONLY short-listed candidates will receive the ToRs and formal requests to submit technical and financial proposals.
Deadline: 26 October 2021 (5pm)
Related Jobs (26)
Site QA/QC Coordinator on December 6, 2021
Broadcast Content Monitoring & Compliance Assistant on December 6, 2021 Full Time