- Post Date:September 14, 2021
- Views 198
- Career Level DriverQualification CertificateExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Transportation
Applications are invited from suitably qualified. experienced, self driven and results oriented individuals, to fill the position of Backhoe Operator that has arisen within Chirundu Local Board
- Infrastructural management
- Operating council backhoe and road equipment
- Driving any other Council vehicles
- Any other duties assigned
- Backhoe Operating certificate from a recognised training institution.
- Motorised grader or dozer operating certificate or mechanical qualification is a distinct advantage.
- A clean class 2 or 4 drivers licence.
- Be at least 25 years of age.
- No criminal record.
- Minimum of 2 years experience with government or local government road authorities or reputable private companies is a must with at least 2 years operating yellow equipment.
Applications accompanied by a detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of academic and professional qualifications and contact numbers should be sent in sealed envelopes “Clearly marked the position being applied” to the undersigned or email provided not later than 17 September 2021.
NB: THE POSITION IS ON CONTRACT BASIS, RENEWABLE ACCORDING TO PERFORMANCE.
THE BOARD SECRETARY
CHIRUNDU LOCAL BOARD,
P. 0. BOX 5,
Mobile: (0612140) 632
Email address: [email protected]
Related Jobs (42)
Join Chiedza Child Care Centre on September 23, 2021
Gender, Protection and Disability Inclusion Officer on September 23, 2021 Contract
Monitoring and Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Officer on September 23, 2021 Contract