Back Office Clerk (Mutare Branch)
- Post Date:August 16, 2022
- Views 376
- Career Level ClerkQualification DegreeExperience Fresh
- Industry Banking
Business Unit: BancABC
Geographical Area: Zimbabwe
Department: Retail & Business Banking
Vacancy Manager: Branch Team Leader
Purpose of the job
To provide effective support to the Branch
Main Focus Areas
To provide effective support and to ensure the following key duties are performed efficiently and timeously:
- Processing RTGS transactions
- Facilitating internal transfers
- Account opening and signature scanning
- Suspense account reconciliations
- Remittance teller duties
Qualifications and Work Experience
- 3 A’ Level Passes
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Studies/Economics/Marketing or any related field.
- No work experience required.
Skills and Competencies:
- Positive attitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Risk awareness.
- Task oriented
- Efficient time management.
- Ambitious and energetic, able to get things done.
- Confident and resilient.
Job Related Knowledge
- Knowledge of internal controls
- Computer literacy in spreadsheets, accounting packages and implementation of finance packages
- Computer literacy, especially Microsoft Office packages.
Interested applicants who meet the job requirements should e-mail their CVs to: [email protected] attaching all your academic certificates and National ID with the Heading: “Back-Office Clerk (Mutare Branch)”.
APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE IN COMPLIANCE WITH BancABC’s RECRUITMENT POLICY.
Closing date: 16 August 2022 at 16:30 hrs.