Back Office Clerk
- Post Date:May 31, 2022
- Views 703
- Career Level ClerkQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Banking
Suitably qualified, experienced and motivated candidates are invited to apply for the position of Back Office Clerk which has arisen within Personal Banking Department.
- Scrutinizes all vouchers for correctness and capture accurately in the system
- Process internal credits and debits in T24
- Prepare suspense reconciliation and submit to Operations supervisor as laid out in procedure manual.
- File mandates and dispatch for archiving as per procedure manual
- Ticks back journals for other tellers daily after close of business to detect any error made during processing.
- Presents all products and services to clients and assesses clients’ needs and recommends appropriate products and services
- Interviews walk in clients for account opening and determines the correct product in line with their needs.
- Checks correctness of Client’s details on application form to ensure completeness.
- Checks indemnities, power of attorney instructions before capturing transactions into the system.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- A degree in Banking and Finance.
- Diploma in IOBZ
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in Branch Banking
Interested persons that meet the above requirements should submit soft copies of their CVs to: [email protected] with the title, Back Office Clerk clearly written in the subject line by Friday 3rd of June 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (9)
Finance and Administration Graduate Trainee (Harare) on June 21, 2022 Internship