B2B - Territory Manager
- Post Date:January 31, 2022
- Views 407
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
Job Type: Full time
Key Account Manager is responsible for managing key accounts, maintaining a long term relationship with key accounts in order to maximize sales opportunities.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
MAIN DUTIES AND AUTHORITIES
- Manage a portfolio of B2B accounts in order to maximize sales and increase the business’ share of wallet in those account.
- Increase the business’ sales volume through new business development.
- Manage new customer opportunities pipeline in order to increase rate of closed won opportunities.
- Utilize the salesforce tool to maintain and strengthen customer relationship in order to optimize on cross selling opportunities.
- Trek and respond to all tenders.
- Ensure credit accounts are managed in line with the company’s credit policy.
- Ensure profitability of portfolio by ensuring compliance with the company’s pricing policy.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Experience and Qualifications
- Degree in a commercial field
- Experience in managing key accounts
- Extensive knowledge of the Zimbabwean commercial (All sectors) market.
- Knowledge of Zimbabwe’s petroleum industry
Job Skills and Competencies
- Good leadership skills, communication and organizational skills.
- Strong initiative and independence
- Project Management
- Budgeting & Planning
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Environment, Health and Safety Management
- Project Cost Estimates
- Standards and Legislation
- Quality Assurance
- Work Planning and Control
Key Relationships and Department Overview:
Other than for matters of a technical nature, the incumbent has the following relations
- Internal Contacts
- Puma Management
- External Contacts
- Commercial customers
- Local Authorities
- Architects and Engineering Consultants
- Energy Regulation Board
- Environmental & Management Agency (EMA)