Auto Head - Zimbabwe
- Post Date:April 26, 2022
- Views 332
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 10-15 Years
- Industry Transportation
Blackwood Hodge (Zimbabwe) (PVT) Ltd is inviting applicants for the position of Auto Head-Zimbabwe.
- Develop the entire BU as a strong team that would enable the achievement of organizational goals and objectives of auto distribution in Zimbabwe.
- Support the overall process of management and decision-making to ensure the organization maximizes its short, medium and long-term business objectives.
- Lead the team to determine customer needs; solve business problems; develop marketing, sales and strategic business plans and be responsible for increasing orders volume and profitability.
- Drive financial rigor (Sales revenue, margin, base costs! and accountability to ensure business plans meet customer needs.
- Lead development and management of partnerships, stakeholder relationships (public & private) and key accounts across the country.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction evaluation, plans, and follow through.
- Implement and institutionalize business process improvements, focusing on enhanced transactional quality consistent with objectives.
- Develop and sustain the organization’s culture, values and reputation in compliance to Tata’s Code of Conduct.
- Ensure statutory compliance within the country.
- Ensure the security and safety of all personnel and assets.
- Represent Tata at relevant events and with key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with various OEM’s & Tata International to drive greater market penetration.
- Minimum 10+ years of international experience with Tata Motors & Tata Daweoo products required.
- Excellent commercial instincts, with at least 5 years in sales, marketing and/or operations functions preferably working for a multinational. Substantial P&L management experience is a must.
- Ability to develop influential customer relationships, plans, sales strategies, presentations, and proposals.
- Strong sales team leadership skills with a successful sales growth track record.
- Demonstrated executive level relationship building.
- Ability to use professional concepts, company policies and procedures to solve a wide range of difficult problems in imaginative and practical ways.
- Ability to build a connection to key stakeholders and establish credibility quickly.
- Ability to develop and execute multiple priorities and approaches to meet objectives.
- Fluency in English.
- Experience of working in Africa in a leadership role with direct reports.
- Excellent understanding of economic and market dynamics, competitive issues, legal and statutory aspects as well as understanding and appreciation for the socio-political dimension within the country.
- Ability to effectively lead a multi-functional team and operate in a matrix organization.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate across a distributed workforce.
- Willing and available to travel as required to meet business needs.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering with MBA required.
How to apply:
Please submit your resume to: [email protected] or fax to: +263 4620958.
Closing Date : 28 April 2022