- Post Date:April 22, 2021
- Views 481
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
Cargo Carriers International Hauliers (Pvt) Limited is a leading international haulage company in Southern Africa and conveys various commodities to and from most countries in the region. This esteemed company now requires the services of qualified personnel as Auto Electricians
- Maintenance and repairs of trucks and trailers.
- Attending to vehicles breakdown during and after working hours, in and out of Zimbabwe.
- Advice on motor spares required.
- Repairing and servicing of all electrical units including starter motors and wiper motors
- Lighting Systems for light and heavy-duty trucks and vehicle trailers.
- Complete rewiring on rebuilt vehicles
- Attending to all electrical faults
Qualification and experience
- Journeyman/Artisan, Class 1.
- Five O’levels with mathematics, science, and English Language.
- At least two years post-qualification experience. .
- Knowledge of Volvo fleet electrical and electronic systems. .
HOW TO APPLY
Written applications accompanied by a detailed C.V and certified copies of qualifications/certificates are to be submitted on or before 26 April 2021 to:
The Human Resources Manager,
P.O. Box ST71,
Or Hand deliver at the reception at:
No. 71 Woolwich Road,