- Post Date:May 10, 2022
- Views 356
- Career Level OtherQualification CertificateExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Transportation
Applications are invited from self-motivated and energetic candidates to fill in the vacancy of AUTO ELECTRICIAN that has arisen in the aviation industry based in Harare.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts maintenance and repairs of GSE and Motor Vehicles in accordance current guidance and instructions from OEM and only dispatches to operations GSE that is serviceable and in good working conditions.
- Fully record all maintenance performed on GSE and Motor Vehicles to include parts and consumables used.
- Produces reports on maintenance performed and the status of serviceability of equipment.
- Evaluates all reported defects and remove from service all GSE and motor vehicles observed as unserviceable for repairs and maintenance.
- Carries out electrical diagnosis and rectification of faulty equipment and raise requisitions for parts and or consumables required for the maintenance and repairs required.
- Maintain good housekeeping of the working area and observing proper waste disposal procedures.
- Oversees the performance of students on internships and assistants.
- Adheres to Occupational, Health and Safety requirements.
- Participates in budgeting, planning activities relating to the section.
- Assisting other Technicians with machine services and repairs.
- Identify and report operational hazards and perform mitigation as required.
- Inspects ground handling equipment for serviceability.
Qualifications and experience required:
- National Certificate in Auto Electrics – Apprenticeship trained
- A Diploma in the related field will be an added advantage
- A holder of a valid driver’s license.
- At least five (5) years experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application letters, CVs and certified copies of academic and professional certificates to: [email protected]
The closing date for applications is 13 May, 2022.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.