- Post Date:April 26, 2022
- Views 491
- Career Level EngineerQualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Mining
- Responsible for repairs of damaged or faulty auto mobile electrical work.
- Carrying out new installations and conduct maintenance/fault-finding on existing systems.
- Enforcing adherence to Safety, Health, and Environmental standards in the Section
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installing and maintaining electrical systems contained in automotive vehicles.
- Undertaking electrical repairs on light vehicles and earth moving equipment.
- Overhauling and repair major electrical components.
- Order spare parts to be used for repairs as required.
- Complete all job reports and parts procurement processing paperwork.
- Operate diagnostic equipment for both light and heavy mobile equipment.
- Carrying out routine, preventative, and planned maintenance checks on all mobile equipment.
- Working within and maintaining Operating procedures, including SHEQ on-site activities such as Inspections/Audits, and other Mine safety requirements.
Applications Submission: Interested persons to submit their applications to the Human Resources Section by e-mail to [email protected] or [email protected] not later than 30th April 2022 indicating the position being applied for in the subject line.
Related Jobs (10)
Safety Health, Environment and Quality Superintendent on August 10, 2022 Full Time