- Post Date:August 16, 2021
- Views 727
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Business
Applications are invited from highly competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions which have arisen in the Office of the Auditor General.
Job Title: Auditors (69)
Reporting to: Deputy Director of Audit
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning and executing audit assignments.
- Evaluating and analyzing financial statements.
- Identifying audit matters for the attention of management.
- Compiling draft management letters.
Qualifications and Experience
- Honours Degree in Accounting (2.2) class or better.
- Part professional qualification such as ACCA, CPA, CISA and ICAZ
- Computer literacy and knowledge of modern accounting packages.
- Exposure and knowledge in auditing will be an added advantage.
- Motivated and tenacity of purpose
- Ability to meticulously pay attention to detail.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Self-starter and team player.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good presentation and report writing skills.
- Strong IT skills.
- Highly analytical and research skills
- Unquestionable integrity
Closes: 04 Sep 2021
Related Jobs (21)
Consultant Health Economist (Grade N0B) – (2105293) on October 25, 2021 Consultancy
Head, Sales and Coverage (Manufacturing Portfolio) on October 23, 2021 Full Time