Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Post Date:June 14, 2022
- Views 257
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
One of the leading companies in the country is looking to hire a AUDITOR to join the growing diverse team.
- Develop audit objectives, plans, and scope by reviewing available information and conducting research
- Help design, implement, and maintain internal audit procedures and risk assessment processes
- Prepare audit findings, write audit reports, and develop recommendations
- Ensure compliance with all applicable plans, policies, and standards
- Ensure accuracy of financial information
- Follow up on audit recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field. CPA preferred.
- 6-10 years experience in financial accounting, auditing, or a combination thereof, preferably in public accounting, and trained with an accredited accounting firm.
- Strong understanding of accounting, banking laws, regulations, and internal controls
- Sound understanding of audit theories, principles, and practices
- Familiarity with general accounting practices and techniques
- Strong interpersonal skills, critical thinking skills, and time management skills
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortability working in a collaborative environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Related Jobs (9)
Finance and Administration Graduate Trainee (Harare) on June 21, 2022 Internship