- Post Date:September 1, 2021
- Views 378
- Career Level ClerkQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following position which has arisen within Murewa Rural District Council, Head Office.
AUDIT CLERK (GRADE 6) (CONTRACT WITHOUT LIMIT OF TIME) MUREWA COUNCIL HEAD OFFICE
The Audit Clerk will be under the Audit Department and reporting to the Internal Auditor.
Qualifications and Attributes
- Higher National Diploma in Accounting or equivalent qualification
- Five Ordinary level passes including English Language and Mathematics
- A minimum of one year experience working in an Audit or Accounting environment
Duties and Responsibilities
The incumbent will be responsible for inter alia:
- Preparation of audit programme, engagement letter and actual audit activity,
- Reviewing and evaluating internal control systems and making recommendations,
- Gathering audit evidence and writing reports,
- Carrying out special investigations/reviews,
- Making follow-ups on outstanding issues and ensuring implementation of activities audited,
- Analysing audit replies and ensuring compliance with rules and regulations, and
- Attending exit briefing meetings and any other duties as assigned by the Internal Auditor.
Interested applicants should submit application letters accompanied by detailed curriculum vitaes including three contactable referees together with police clearance, certified copies of academic and professional qualifications which should reach the undersigned through posting, or hand delivering not later than Friday, 3 September, 2021 to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Murewa Rural District Council
P. BAG 601
Phone +263652122241, +263718590519, +263775348843
MUREWA RURAL DISTRICT COUNCIL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.