- Post Date:March 9, 2022
- Views 706
- Career Level ConsultantQualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
Environment Africa is looking for Associate Consultants to offer technical assistance in the following fields.
- Bachelor’s degree in Water resource management, Agriculture or related field with a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- A level with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in working with communities.
Water Resources Management:
- Bachelor’s degree in Water resource management, Engineering or Ecology.
- At least 7 years’ experience in the successful establishment, management, and maintenance of watershed schemes within rural communities.
- A Diploma in Administration, Communications or related field with at least 3 years’ experience.
- A degree will be an added advantage.
- A level with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in field training and working with communities.
Monitoring and Evaluation:
- A minimum of a Diploma in M&E, Statistics or a related field with at least three years demonstrable experience in monitoring activities.
Please send a copy of your detailed CV indicating 3 referees (include a statement that authorizes Environment Africa to do background checks with these referees), certified copies of certificates and a motivation letter to [email protected]
Only electronically submitted applications will be accepted.
Deadline: 11 March 2022