Assistant Workshop Manager (Automobile)
- Post Date:August 19, 2021
- Views 324
- Career Level AssistantQualification DiplomaExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Manufacturing
As an equal opportunity employer that propels diversity, Shayona Cement Corporation is looking for new talent to reinforce its workforce. If you are looking for a career that will take you far in your professional life, Shayona Cement is the place to be.
Responsibilities (which include, but not limited to):
- Assisting the Workshop Manager for Job Allocation and job flow in the workshop.
- To ensure that the workshop vehicles and equipment are used by trained and competent individuals.
- Attending the breakdowns
- Extensive and in depth knowledge of maintenance of all kinds of trucks and trailers like International, Freightliners, Scania, Tata etc.
- To respond to vehicle /truck breakdowns, outsource recovery where required and minimise downtime
- Monitoring and reviewing working methods and practice in order to improve the efficiency and quality of the service
- Assist with quoting, materials purchasing and quality checks.
- Promote a health and safety culture within the business.
Education and Experience
- Must have minimum of advance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Over 8 years Proven experience working with a busy Industry
- Well conversant with international trucks, Freight liners etc especially Air systems, engine, gear box and suspension
How to apply
Candidates should submit their application letter with detailed CV’s and relevant certificates, references including names and contacts to: [email protected] not later than 20th August 2021.
Related Jobs (14)
Strategic Information Evaluation and Learning Director on October 14, 2021 Contract
Assistant Soap Manager on October 12, 2021