- Post Date:January 11, 2022
- Views 269
- Career Level AssistantQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Business
The Assistant Statistician is tasked with the role of independent and objective analyses, reviews and evaluation of existing controls, processes, and procedures. The Assistant Statistician issues reports of his/her findings and makes recommendations for consideration by Management to assist them in the effective discharge of their duties.
- To check source data to verify completeness and accuracy
- To compile reports and interpret findings on key statistics/performance reports to management
- To assist in assessment to whether the internal control systems established by management are adequate, reliable, and effective,
- To assist in verifying the extent to which the company operates in compliance with set standards, relevant laws, regulations, policies, and procedures,
- To check and report on whether operations and programs are being carried out as planned. E.g. To determine the extent to which the company’s agreed performance targets are accurately monitored and reported.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- A strong University Degree or Diploma from a well-rated institution
- Qualifications: Mathematics, Statistics or Operations Research.
- Strong IT skills
- No record of having been subject of an ethics investigation or a criminal record
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role in an FMCG environment. Experience in Marketing is an added advantage.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (13)
Researcher – Gender Equality and Women Political Leadership on January 18, 2022 Consultancy Contract