Assistant Soap Manager
- Post Date:October 12, 2021
- Apply Before: November 1, 2021
- Views 296
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Manufacturing
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill in the position of Assistant Soap Manager that has arisen.
- Age: +35 years
- Experience: 5 years minimum in a supervisory role at a manufacturing/industrial company
QUALIFICATIONS AND PERSONALITY
- Engineering background either in Industrial or Chemical Engineering would be ideal, however not a requirement.
- Some technical background either in maintenance or engineering is important.
- Exposure to QMS systems as well as knowledge on any ERP system
- Experience with building and managing teams.
- Managerial experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment preferred.
- Someone who will be able to drive people and develop strong teams in the department
- Maturity in decision making and ethical conduct.
- Clear focus on maintaining discipline and order.
- Someone who will not hesitate to correct unacceptable behaviour or sub-standard work.
- Patience and down to earth mentality.
- Must be able to come down to a level where factory workers can agree with and respect the person.
- Must be capable of escalating issues when necessary.
- Consistent and diligent in documentation and systems.
All interested candidates are advised to forward their applications with detailed CVs to The Human Resources Manager: email: [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Related Jobs (30)
District Strategic Information Evaluation Assistant on October 25, 2021 Contract
Fitter & Turner on October 25, 2021