Assistant Program Officer
- Post Date:June 2, 2021
- Views 1005
- Career Level AssistantQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
JHWO is a local NGO that envisions a harm and disease free society. JHWO is looking for a skilled, passionate and committed professional to implement a TB project. This project uses a community rights and gender based approach and innovations to end TB, targeting artisanal small scale miners, surrounding communities and other high risk groups. The intervention seeks to find TB cases, increase awareness and ultimately reduce TB incidence and mortality. The position will be based in Kwekwe, and interested professionals should be prepared to work in both rural and urban settings.
- The Assistant Program Officer will implement specific projects under the guidance of the Program Officer and will manage the district office.
- The Assistant Program Officer shall represent the organization at community and district level for the specific projects in the district and report accordingly.
- At least a Bachelor degree in Social sciences, Public Health, Health promotion or similar qualifications.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in programming in an NGO setting.
- A Monitoring and Evaluation qualification is an added advantage.
- Clean class 4 driver’s licence.
- All incumbents should be able to ride or willing to learn
To apply for this position please send your certificates, CV and cover letter to [email protected] Please indicate preferred district
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 11 June 2021
The organisation is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against gender, religion, race, creed, disability, culture or sexual diversity and believes in safeguarding both employees and communities.