Assistant Motor Mechanic
- Post Date:July 6, 2022
- Views 591
- Career Level AssistantQualification CertificateExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Transportation
Cargo Carriers International Hauliers (Pvt) Limited is a leading international haulage company in Southern Africa and conveys various commodities to and from most countries in the region. This esteemed company now requires the services of a qualified personnel for the post of ASSISTANT MOTOR MECHANIC.
- Inspecting engine and mechanical components to enable accurate diagnoses
- Repairing and servicing vehicles as per inspection sheets, job cards and any other diagnosed defects including scheduled maintenance.
- Routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, lubricating parts etc.) aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity
- Attending to all mechanical faults
- Attending to breakdowns in and out of Zimbabwe.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Qualification and experience
- Motor Mechanics qualification
- Ordinary level
- At least two years relevant experience
HOW TO APPLY
Detailed applications accompanied by C.Vs and certified copies of qualifications/certificates are to be submitted on or before 08 July 2022 to:
- Email: [email protected]
- The Human Resources Manager, P.O Box ST71, Southerton, Harare
- Hand deliver at the reception at No. 71 Woolwich Road, Southerton, Harare