Assistant Marketing Manager
- Post Date:August 2, 2021
- Views 391
- Career Level AssistantQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
Exciting career opportunities have arisen within EzzyTap Project, CBZ AGRO-YIELD. If you are eager to join a team of energized and passionate experts who are technology driven as an Assistant Marketing Manager (Grade C 5) x 1, this is a career opportunity for you.
What we expect from you
- Plan and implement marketing and customer experience strategies in consultation with the Marketing Executive.
- Build business opportunities through sponsorships, direct marketing and leads generated from product promotion initiatives across all platforms.
- Ensure the right marketing mix to drive brand equity and growth.
- Conduct product audits and provide feedback into product development and service offers.
- Launch and track product performance, and benchmark to improve positioning.
- Conduct data-driven analysis of key marketing performance outputs to inform strategic insights.
- Develop and implement a brand tracking program to monitor the success of all initiatives and promote a positive brand perception.
- Lead research on customer satisfaction and behavioral trends, and brand value to garner insights for product development.
- Prepare marketing reports and articles for internal and external use.
- Identify and deploy media monitoring tools to measure brand perception, media reach and unsolicited ad spent.
- Create marketing content and manage the communication process.
- Pitch and conduct marketing presentations at events, conferences, etc.
- Manage media relationships and monitor media publications.
Qualifications, Skills and experience required
- A Degree in Marketing, Business Studies or similar from a reputable and recognized tertiary institution.
- Post qualification studies majoring in areas relating to customer service, digital marketing, and use of social media platforms.
- At least 5 years’ marketing experience preferably within the financial services industry.
- Sound knowledge of financial industry products and services.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft and marketing related packages.
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
If you meet the above criteria, you are the ideal person we are looking for. If you wish to be considered email your detailed CV and proof of qualifications to: [email protected] not later than Friday 6 August, 2021; stating the position being applied for in the subject line.