Assistant Manager, Fleet Management
- Post Date:January 28, 2021
- Views 322
- Career Level AssistantQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
An exciting career opportunity has arisen within CBZ Bank Limited, a subsidiary of CBZ HOLDINGS LIMITED for the position of Assistant Manager, Fleet Management. If you are willing to scale new heights, binding every element within our banking business and bringing different stakeholders together to form a seamless flow of activity, this is a career opening for you.
The role – what we expect from you:
- Implement and review systems, structures, policy and procedures for vehicle fleet management.
- Implement Motor vehicle fleet Capex and operational budgets in consultation with Senior Manager, Logistic Services.
- Arrange servicing and repair of pool vehicles, recommendation of vehicle disposals and purchases.
- Undertake procurement of fuel at competitive prices, ensuring sufficient product availability for smooth business operations.
- Verify invoices received from service providers and recommend payment.
- Develop and implement Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with contracted fuel providers for efficient management of the Bank’s fuel supplies.
- Ensure adequate licensing and insurance of vehicles.
- Allocate parking for pool vehicles and Senior Management.
- Ensure timeous production and analysis of monthly reports (vehicle list, insurance claims, fuel consumption report, vehicle tracking report, parking) etc.
- Ensure reconciliation between Bank and Fuel dealer prepayment or product balances and physical verification of existence in the case of the latter.
Qualifications, Skills and experience required:
- A relevant Degree from a reputable tertiary institution
- A professional qualification would be an advantage i.e. Logistics and Transport
- At least 5 years’ experience working preferably in a similar role
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills
- A clean Class 4 drivers license
If you meet the above criteria, you are the ideal person we are looking for. If you wish to be considered for this career opportunity email your detailed CV and proof of qualifications to: [email protected] not later than Tuesday, 02 February 2021