Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Assistant Manager Finance
- Post Date:October 13, 2021
- Views 370
- Career Level AssistantQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Manages Daily Cash Flows
- Prepares and monitors annual Budget.
- Ensures the asset register of the company is always up to date.
- Prepares and presents financial reports.
- Monitors the accounting system.
- Coordinates external audits annually.
- Coordinates actuarial valuation process
- Prepares periodic investment appraisal for advising senior management.
- Participates in the organisation’s strategic planning process.
- Cascades strategic plan to subordinates and monitors implementation
- Compiles and submit statutory returns monthly, quarterly, and annually.
- Ensures the company is properly registered/licensed for its business.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Prepares input into the Board pack.
- Manages subordinates’ performance and provides corrective action as and when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/Finance or related.
- ACCA or CIMA qualified.
- 5 Years working Experience in a similar position or Senior Officer in the Finance and Accounting Department of an Insurance Company or Reinsurance Company.
- Proficiency in MS Excel.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure and with minimal supervision.
To send CVS to [email protected] by Friday the 15th of October 2021
Related Jobs (18)
Consultant Health Economist (Grade N0B) – (2105293) on October 25, 2021 Consultancy
Head, Sales and Coverage (Manufacturing Portfolio) on October 23, 2021 Full Time
Vehicle Licensing Controller – Southern (Bulawayo) on October 21, 2021 Full Time