Assistant Manager Digital Services
- Post Date:August 2, 2021
- Views 415
- Career Level AssistantQualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Banking
Exciting career opportunities have arisen within Retail Banking, Electronic Banking Unit, CBZ BANK LIMITED for the positions of Assistant Manager, Digital Services. If you are eager to join a team of energized and passionate experts who are technology driven, this is a career opportunity for you.
What we expect from you:
- Source cheap deposits from various electronic delivery channels.
- Provide flawless product support to the Bank and a variety of clients.
- Manage MTAs profitably in line with business strategy.
- Enhance customer convenience by resolving customer and branch queries within 24 hours.
- Provide training on digital banking platforms to both internal and external customers.
- Implement cost management initiatives.
- Manage and meet electronic products budgets and targets as advised from time to time.
- Monitor performance of digital banking channels and promote uptake and usage of e-banking products.
- Prepare and update manuals for digital banking products and Alliances.
- Develop and design relevant systems and procedures for electronic banking and card transactions.
- Prepare specification documents for new products and enhancements to existing digital banking products.
Qualifications, Skills and experience required
- Possess a degree in Banking and Finance or similar tertiary qualification.
- An IOBZ Diploma is an essential requirement for the role.
- Have at least 3 years banking experience and 1 year within E-Banking.
- Should possess above average computer literacy skills.
- Possess above average knowledge of digital services and products.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills.
If you meet the above criteria, you are the ideal person we are looking for. If you wish to be considered email your detailed CV and proof of qualifications to: [email protected] not later than Friday 6 August, 2021; stating the position being applied for in the subject line.
Related Jobs (18)
Consultant Health Economist (Grade N0B) – (2105293) on October 25, 2021 Consultancy
Head, Sales and Coverage (Manufacturing Portfolio) on October 23, 2021 Full Time
Vehicle Licensing Controller – Southern (Bulawayo) on October 21, 2021 Full Time