Assistant Management Accountant
- Post Date:July 29, 2021
- Views 482
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
Exciting and challenging career opportunity of Assistant Management Accountant has arisen within Red Sphere Finance a Subsidiary of CBZ Holdings Ltd. If you would like to join us and be part of our dream to impact people’s lives, this is the opportunity for you
What we expect from you
- Assist in managing the Company’s financial strategy.
- Prepare the budget parameters and common information and provide direction to the company in line with the financial strategy.
- Prepare the financial budgets and the budget framework pack for circulation to Management.
- Manage and track the annual Budgeting process and providing guidance on the templates.
- Assist to prepare detailed budgets (Financial & Capital Expenditure) for the company and to ensure the supporting key analysis in support of budgets are in place and are in line with the company strategic goals.
- Monitor and assist in quarterly review and revision of budget where necessary.
- Analyze budget figures against actual financial performance.
- Assist in developing and maintaining an effective investment strategy for the Company’s investment portfolio.
- Assist to identify and appraise potential investments in line with the set return on investment (ROI) and other key set benchmarks.
- Prepare monthly targets and monitor performances against the set targets, including analysis.
- Assist to develop and manage cost reduction strategies to enhance the company’s financial performance.
- Research on mitigating actions to business units on budget inefficiencies.
- Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control.
- Assist to prepare monthly management accounting reports for the company.
- Prepare detailed monthly analysis of the company revenue and expenditure outcomes, and various analytical reports to track financial progress against budgets and targets.
- Provide recommendations on strategies to manage costs and prepare costs analysis reports.
- Prepare reports to benchmark Company Performance.
Qualifications, Skills and experience required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Progress towards a professional qualification. i.e ACCA, CIMA, CA(Z), CIS.
- 3 years’ experience.
- Ability to interpret and communicate legislative provisions and regulatory requirements.
- Good communication skills and ability to relate at all levels.
- Ability to oversee and coordinate work of other team members.
- Good time management, energy, enthusiasm, and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Sound knowledge of IFRS.
If you meet the above criteria, you are the ideal person we are looking for. If you wish to be considered for this career opportunity email your detailed CV and proof of qualifications to: [email protected] not later than Tuesday 3 August, 2021 stating the position being applied for in the subject line.
Related Jobs (18)
Consultant Health Economist (Grade N0B) – (2105293) on October 25, 2021 Consultancy
Head, Sales and Coverage (Manufacturing Portfolio) on October 23, 2021 Full Time
Vehicle Licensing Controller – Southern (Bulawayo) on October 21, 2021 Full Time