Assistant Human Resources Business Partner (A-HRBP)
- Post Date:February 1, 2022
- Views 497
- Career Level AssistantQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Manufacturing
”Human resources isn’t a thing we do, it’s the thing that runs our business.” Steve Wynne
National Foods prides itself in developing and growing its people! Due to career progression and promotion, we are thrilled to announce the opening of a job opportunity for Assistant HR Business Partner in NFW and NFR.
The Job of Assistant Human Resources Business Partner (A-HRBP) exists to accelerate workplace performance in order to deliver business results. This is achieved through supporting HRBPs in the effective delivery of Natfoods’ Human Resource Operating Model (HROM) across all HR value chain indicators including organizational design, resourcing, development, performance management, succession planning, talent management & employee relations. Job must facilitate the attainment of business results through effective human capital engagement and deployment.
THE INCUMBENT WILL TAKE ACCOUNTABILITY FOR:
- Running annual performance cycle & facilitate IPA\Scorecards.
- Drawing up, enforcing, tracking and monitoring PIP’s for UP performers and development plans for NDP performers.
- Implementing training plan.
- Disruption free site ER & IR.
- Disciplinary and grievance management.
- Payroll management.
- Recruitment and on boarding.
- Staff welfare management.
TO QUALIFY FOR THIS ROLE, YOU WILL REQUIRE THE FOLLOWING CREDENTIALS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or;
- A minimum of 5 years of previous HR experience.
- Solid understanding of Zimbabwean labour law.
- Strong excel and statistical knowledge.
- Capability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Executive presence – you’re polished, professional, and able to communicate with all levels of employees and executives.
National Foods Ltd is a leading food manufacturer, offering on-going opportunities to progress, both personally and professionally, whilst constantly recognising and rewarding individual and team performance. Your scope to grow your career is infinite as National Foods forms part of the Innscor Group of Companies.
If you are looking for purpose, belonging and an opportunity to make an impact, then please email [email protected] by latest Friday 04 February 2022.