Assistant Executive Officer - Finance
- Post Date:April 25, 2022
- Views 440
- Career Level AssistantQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Local Government
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the position of ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE OFFICER FINANCE (GRADE 9).
- An HND in Finance or equivalent from a reputable College.
- Degree in Accounting is an advantage.
- At least 2 years’ experience in public sector Accounting.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Knowledge of computerized accounting system.
- A clean class 4 driver’s license.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervision of Clerks and other lower grade staff in the department.
- Prepare monthly financial statements.
- Ensuring revenue collection from council ratepayers.
- Preparing Debtors and Creditors reconciliation statements on monthly basis.
- Maintaining all council books of accounts.
- Preparing monthly bank reconciliation statements.
- Preparing draft final accounts for Auditing.
- Verifying security items of council on a quarterly basis.
- Checking and verifying payment vouchers.
- Undertake any other duties as assigned by the Executive Officer Finance.
Interested candidates should submit application letters together with 2 copies of detailed CVS, copies of academic and professional certificates not later than 29 April 2022 to:
The Acting Chief Executive Officer,
Mutoko Rural District Council,
P BAG 509