Assistant Examinations Administration Manager (Junior Results)
- Post Date:May 12, 2022
- Views 276
- Career Level AssistantQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Education
Zimbabwe School Examination Council (ZIMSEC) is an autonomous parastatal under the Ministry of Primary and Secondary Education. It is an internationally accredited examinations board. ZIMSEC is an examinations board responsible for assessment, evaluation and documentation of the academic readiness, learning progress, and skill acquisition of students at primary and secondary school levels in Zimbabwe. The Council is inviting suitably qualified and motivated persons for the vacant position of ASSISTANT EXAMINATIONS ADMINISTRATION MANAGER – JUNIOR RESULTS that has arisen.
This is a Junior Management position and the incumbent reports to the Examinations Administration Manager-Results. The purpose of the job is to process results for Grade Seven (7) candidates.
Key Performance Areas
- Supervision of Junior Results unit staff
- Draft Grade 7 timetable
- Supervise scanning of OMR sheets
- Request and distribute scaling, grading and grade review documents
- Request for audit trail and interpret it
- Produce certificates tape and dispatch to the printer
- Request grading, printing of results, quality check and dispatch to centres through regional offices
- Draft circulars that accompany results
- Prepare sectional budgets and monthly reports
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- 5 Ordinary levels including English Language plus 2 Advanced levels passes
- Possess an Administration, Education or related degree
- Have at least three years working experience in Examination Administration
- Be computer literate with good knowledge of Oracle
Required Competencies and Attributes
- Dedicated person
- Must be able to work with figures
Interested and qualified persons should submit their applications and Curriculum Vitae with contact telephone numbers and names of at least three (3) contactable referees. Applications are to be submitted online on the form that can be accessed through the link here. Closing date for applications is 14 May 2022.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Assistant Director, Human Resources.
Zimbabwe School Examination Council (ZIMSEC)
Head Office Examination Centre
Upper East Road, Mount Pleasant
P.O. BOX CY1464, Causeway
NB: ZIMSEC recruitment policy does not require any prospective job seekers to make payment to the Council or any of its employees as a way of securing employment.
ZIMSEC is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnical backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.