Assistant Examinations Administration Manager (Junior Entries)
- Post Date:May 12, 2022
- Views 209
- Career Level AssistantQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Education
Zimbabwe School Examination Council (ZIMSEC) is an autonomous parastatal under the Ministry of Primary and Secondary Education. It is an internationally accredited examinations board. ZIMSEC is an examinations board responsible for assessment, evaluation and documentation of the academic readiness, learning progress, and skill acquisition of students at primary and secondary school levels in Zimbabwe. The Council is inviting suitably qualified and motivated persons for the vacant position of ASSISTANT EXAMINATIONS ADMINISTRATION MANAGER – JUNIOR ENTRIES that has arisen.
This is a Junior Management position and the incumbent reports to the Examinations Administration Manager-Entries. The purpose of the job is to assist in the processing of the registration of Grade Seven candidates.
Key Performance Areas
- Supervising Entries unit staff
- Updating the School Master
- Uploading Entry data
- Updating Subject and Component Information Summary
- Supervising the packaging and dispatching of documents which confirms registration
- Maintaining Entry Records
- Supervise updating of entry records
- Providing guidance on procedures for processing Entries
- Attending to Entry queries from Examination Centres and clients
- Maintaining an up to date asset register for the unit.
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- 5 Ordinary levels including English Language plus 2 Advanced levels passes
- Possess an Administration, Education or related degree
- Have at least three years working experience in Examinations Administration
- Be computer literate with good knowledge of Oracle
Required Competencies and Attributes
- Advanced Computer operating skills
- Dedicated person
- Must be able to work with figures
Interested and qualified persons should submit their applications and Curriculum Vitae with contact telephone numbers and names of at least three (3) contactable referees. Applications are to be submitted online on the form that can be accessed through the link here. Closing date for applications is 14 May 2022.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Assistant Director, Human Resources.
Zimbabwe School Examination Council (ZIMSEC)
Head Office Examination Centre
Upper East Road, Mount Pleasant
P.O. BOX CY1464, Causeway
NB: ZIMSEC recruitment policy does not require any prospective job seekers to make payment to the Council or any of its employees as a way of securing employment.
ZIMSEC is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnical backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.