Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Post Date:August 18, 2021
- Views 455
- Career Level AssistantQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Formulating periodic project schedules for use by site teams to direct them on tasks to be undertaken on a weekly/monthly basis
- Interpreting all technical drawings and ensuring adherence to such on implementation.
- Ensuring that all projects/construction is done as per agreed project timelines through close monitoring of progress.
- Anticipating any delays in project construction and coming up with recommendations to avoid such delays where feasible.
- Allocating resources and ensuring that required resources are on site in time to prevent any delays.
- Assessing and ascertaining all materials to ensure that they meet prescribed quality standards.
- Undertaking all process quality checks in accordance with the management plan and ensuring that all relevant checklists are duly completed and properly documented and filed.
- Ensuring Legislative compliance where applicable e.g. NSSA, Municipalities etc.
- Carrying out all process quality checks as per management plan and ensuring relevant checklists are completed and filed.
- BSc Civil Engineering from a recognized University
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a Building and Civil Engineering environment and exposure to construction of buildings and civil works.
- Graduate Membership of Zimbabwe Institution of Engineers.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (13)
Strategic Information Evaluation and Learning Director on October 14, 2021 Contract
Assistant Soap Manager on October 12, 2021