Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Post Date:September 4, 2021
- Views 350
- Career Level AssistantQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Construction
- Formulating periodic project schedules for use by site teams to direct them on tasks to be undertaken on a weekly/monthly basis
- Interpreting all technical drawings and ensuring adherence to such on implementation.
- Ensuring that all projects/construction is done as per agreed project timelines through close monitoring of progress.
- Anticipating any delays in project construction and coming up with recommendations to avoid such delays where feasible.
- Allocating resources and ensuring that required resources are on site in time to prevent any delays.
- Assessing and ascertaining all materials to ensure that they meet prescribed quality standards.
- Undertaking all process quality checks in accordance with the management plan and ensuring that all relevant checklists are duly completed and properly documented and filed.
- Ensuring Legislative compliance where applicable e.g. NSSA, Municipalities etc.
- Carrying out all process quality checks as per management plan and ensuring relevant checklists are completed and filed.
- BSc Civil Engineering from a recognized University
- 2- 4 Years’ experience in a Building and Civil Engineering environment and exposure to construction of buildings and civil works.
- Graduate Membership of Zimbabwe Institution of Engineers.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (31)
District Strategic Information Evaluation Assistant on October 25, 2021 Contract
Fitter & Turner on October 25, 2021