Assistant E.O Administration and Human Resources
- Post Date:June 7, 2021
- Views 457
- Career Level AssistantQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following position: –
POST: ASSISTANT E.O. ADMINISTRATION AND HUMAN RESOURCES (GRADE 9)
REPORTING TO:- E.O. ADMINISTRATION, HR& SOCIAL SERVICES.
Qualifications and experience:
- A Degree in Social Sciences
- A Diploma in Human Resources Management/Labour Relations an added advantage
- The person should be 30 years and above
- At least two years working experience preferably ina local authority
- Be conversant with payroll software packages.
- Clean class four drivers licence.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Payroll administration
- Leave management
- Asset register management
- Grievance handling
- Staff discipline
- Minutes writing
Applications with copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of academic and professional qualifications should be submitted to reach the undersigned not later than 06 June 2021.
N.B: Clearly mark the position being applied for on the envelope.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
MBIRE RURAL DISTRICT
P.O. BOX 539
All Correspondence should be addressed to The Chief Executive Officer
Related Jobs (19)
Assistant Social Services and Recreation Officer on August 3, 2021
Executive Officer Human Resources and Administration (Grade 10) on August 3, 2021 Full Time
Citizen Engagement and Partnerships (CEP) Specialist on August 3, 2021 Contract