Assistant Driving School Instructor Training
- Post Date:November 19, 2021
- Apply Before: December 14, 2021
- Views 121
- Career Level OtherQualification CertificateExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Transportation
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons who would like to train as Assistant Driving School Instructors and join the driver training sector.
- Holder of 5 ‘O’ level with grade C or better
- A clean Zimbabwe driver’s licence with at least four years driving experience
- A valid defensive driving certificate.
- A medical report from a registered medical practitioner.
- A police report with no criminal record.
- A minimum age of 21 years.
- A passion for road safety.
- Good communication skills.
- Good oral skills
- Face to face tuition
- Practical driving test
- Vision test
- Written examination
- One year attachment at a registered driving school.
Applicants must submit certified copies of their certificates and licences to the undermentioned via post:
Att: The Director Operations, Research and Marketing
The Managing Director
Box CY 293
“Please indicate on the envelope the province where you want to receive training out of the 10 provinces”
Closing date is 13 December 2021.
Related Jobs (27)
Site QA/QC Coordinator on December 6, 2021
Broadcast Content Monitoring & Compliance Assistant on December 6, 2021 Full Time