Assistant Administrator/ Data Capturer
- Post Date:August 1, 2021
- Views 800
- Career Level AssistantQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
Our client seeks applications from qualified, experienced and self-driven candidates for the Assistant Administrator/ Data Capturer position.
NB: This position is contract based.
Purpose of Post
The Assistant administrator deals with all administrative issues like payroll preparation, data capturing, budget preparation and planning.
- Captures data as requested by superiors.
- Prepares weekly reports for performance reveals,
- Prepares inventory controls sheets for stocks, valuations and record keeping.
- Checks and prepares payroll information and administration records of employees employed on fixed term contracts.
- Prepares progress reports on technical operations.
- Assists HR in Recruitment when vacancies occur.
- Assists in budget preparation and planning.
- Invoices clients and processes as required.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS AND PERSONS SPECIFICATIONS
- A Degree in Administration or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent interpersonal, networking and communication skills.
Suitably qualified candidates must submit their applications to [email protected] or to [email protected] and to [email protected]
Head Hunters International
+263-4-252551 – 3
DUE DATE 3rd of August 2021
Related Jobs (9)
4 x Receptionists on October 21, 2021