Assistant Accountant (SDC Bursar)
- Post Date:November 25, 2021
- Views 360
- Career Level AssistantQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Education
A vacancy has arisen in one of the country’s leading educational institutions in Zimbabwe. The successful candidate will be seconded in the Administration Office as Assistant Accountant (SDC Bursar).
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to the following
- Budget preparation for the SDC in close liaison with the SDC Finance
Committee and the Treasurer
- Processing payroll for the SDC Staff Monthly
- Updating SDC Employees files regularly
More duties and responsibilities will be communicated to shortlisted candidates.
Qualification and Requirements
- Proven over two years working in Accounting and administration
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations
- HND and or Degree in Accounting or related qualification.
Interested candidates should drop in their CVs and Application Letters addressed to the SDC Chairman at Avondale Primary School in Avondale or email to [email protected] or [email protected] by not later than 26 November 2021.
Related Jobs (9)
Project Accountant – Takunda Project on November 20, 2021