Assistant Accountant – Business Analysis
- Post Date:February 7, 2021
- Views 386
- Career Level AssistantQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
Our Client in the Manufacturing and FMCG Industry is looking for an Assistant Accountant. Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position.
Please send your CV in word format! Also provide your current salary and benefits details!
Reporting to the Financial Accountant, the successful applicant will among other key challenging aspects be responsible for:
- Reporting to the Financial Accountant, the successful applicant will among other key challenging aspects be responsible for:
- Preparing, analysis and presentation of monthly factory and manufacturing accounts.
- Providing management with reports that specify and compare factors that affect prices and profitability of products or services.
- Product costing and margin protection in liaison with marketing.
- Analysing manufacturing costs and preparing regular reports, comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Checking monthly nominal ledger reconciliations.
- Assisting in divisional strategic planning and playing the role of business finance partner.
- Making estimates of new and proposed product costs.
- Liaison with internal and external auditors and control systems development.
- Carrying out Capital Investment Appraisal and making recommendations
- Preparation of annual budgets and forecasts in conjunction with line management and carrying out monthly actual vs budget variance analysis.
- Assisting in the development and improvement of Information Systems.
- Performance management, training, and coaching staff in the department.
- The ideal applicant should possess the following minimum qualifications and attributes:
- A degree in Accounting / Full CIMA / Full CIS.
- At least three years’ experience as an Assistant Cost/Management Accountant in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Salary: Negotiable (Paid in ZWL plus allowances)
Email: [email protected]