Asset Protection Officer - Projects
- Post Date:May 4, 2022
- Views 278
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Education
ASSET PROTECTION SERVICES
Applications from suitably qualified members are invited to fill the post of ASSET PROTECTION OFFICER, PROJECTS (1 POST).
Qualifications and Experience
The position requires an individual with:-
- A Degree in Project Management.
- 5 “O” level passes including English.
- Good computer skills.
- At least five (5) years’ related working experience.
- Experience in the National Security would be an added advantage.
- High organizational skills, interpersonal skills bestowed with ability to direct, supervise and motivating the project team.
Duties and responsibilities
The successful candidate must be able to:-
- Ensure that the project is implemented in an efficient and satisfactory way.
- Implement the project protection measures as outlined.
- Ensure that costs are kept down without lowering standards.
- Evaluate project protection measures in place to establish their effectiveness.
- Organize and motivate protection staff.
Applicants must submit six (6) copies of applications, including a curriculum vitae, giving full personal particulars which should include full names, place and date of birth; certified copies of national identification, birth certificate, proof of qualifications, employment and experience, current salary, date of availability, telephone number and names and addresses of three (3) referees. Applications should be addressed to:
The Deputy Registrar
Department of Human Resources
University of Zimbabwe
P O Box MP167
Or hand delivered to:
University of Zimbabwe,
The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 6 May 2022.