- Post Date:February 24, 2021
- Views 489
- Career Level AssistantQualification Certificate
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a global leader in the supply of equipment, tools, services, support and technical solutions for the mining and construction industry. We offer a diverse range of opportunities through our businesses and cross-border networks, enabling you to explore your potential and thrive.
The Artisan Assistant will be responsible for performing maintenance/service as identified and requested to a required standard thereby ensuring machine availability Customer satisfaction and SHEQ effectiveness.
Key Performance Areas:
The Artisan Assistant will be responsible for assisting Artisan in servicing customer equipment at Ngezi Mine. The various skills/competences are, among other things:
- Carrying out planned and unplanned maintenance of TMM in the present of an Artisan
- Attending to TMM break downs in the presents of an Artisan
- Making workstation safe for both man and equipment.
- Assisting the Artisans in carrying out task.
- General housekeeping of the workshop and workstation.
- An Artisan Assistant is expected to have
- At minimum 5 “O” Level passes.
- Class 4 Craft Certificate (Diesel Plant Fitter/ Power Electrician/ Auto Electrician and Power Electrician)
- Experience in working in mining environment is an added advantage.
How to apply
Please apply online by clicking on the “Apply Now” and and you will be redirected to the application page.
Applications close: 4 March 2021
We offer you an interesting role in an international business environment as well as opportunities for your professional development. At Sandvik, we believe that diversity of experience, perspective and background will lead to a better environment for our employees, our business and, thereby, our customers.