Artisan Assistant - Lines
- Post Date:April 15, 2022
- Views 395
- Career Level AssistantQualification CertificateExperience 3-5 Years
The Zimbabwe Electricity Transmission & Distribution Company is looking for suitably qualified and experienced candidate to fill in the post Artisan Assistant – Lines on a fixed term contract, which has arisen within ZETDC (Transmission) at Alaska Substation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in monitoring the condition of transmission lines structures, conductors earth
wire, tracks, wayleave, insulators and other conditions related to the line.
- Carry out repairs on high structures and insulating switches.
- Carry out camp movement and erection.
- Assist inline commissioning work.
- Submit line inspection and maintenance reports to the Foreperson at set intervals.
- Supervise casual employees in wayleave clearing.
- Carry out housekeeping in Line Depots and Stores yards.
Qualifications and Experience
- Linesman 3 Certificate.
- 5’O’ Levels Including English Language and Mathematics
- 3 years relevant experience
All applications to be accompanied by a detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of academic certificates, professional qualifications and identity documents should be submitted not later than 17 April 2022 to:
The Transmission and Distribution Director (A)
Zimbabwe Electricity Transmission and Distribution Company
ZESA Head Office, Electricity Centre, 8th Floor
25 Samora Machel Avenue
P.O Box 1760
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT ZETDC DOES NOT REQUIRE PAYMENT OF ANY KIND FOR THE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS OR FOR ATTENDING INTERVIEWS.