- Post Date:May 18, 2022
- Views 285
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Local Government
Advert No: 50/2022
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the post of Area Superintendent that has arisen in the Housing and Social Services department.
Grade : 12
Reporting To : Deputy Director of Housing and Social Services.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of 5 ‘O’ levels including English language with a grade C or better.
- Degree in Social Sciences or Administration or Commerce.
- A minimum of 4 years post qualification working experience, with a least two years in a local government environment.
- A clean Class 4 driver’s licence a must.
- Knowledge of Computers is a prerequisite eg. (Microsoft office, other Local Government Accounting packages eg LADS, Promun etc)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Compilation and maintenance of the Housing waiting list register.
- Vetting of building Plans. processing of Cessions, Title Transfers, Leases, etc.
- Vetting and allocating stands to potential housing beneficiaries.
- Preparation of monthly and annual reports.
- Administration of Housing Stock and management of markets.
- Supervision and coordination of staff at duty station.
- Preparation of estimates of income and expenditure for the Section.
- Monitor and assess land use development in the area of jurisdiction.
- Attending to any other duties as assigned by the Director of Housing and Social Services.
Applications in own handwriting addressed to the Town Clerk, together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of certificates and professional qualification to reach the undersigned through posting, email or hand delivery on or before Friday 20 May 2022.
Eng. E. Mukaratinwa – TOWN CLERK
Email: [email protected]
Related Jobs (24)
Team Lead, Youth Political Attitudes and Behavior Assessment on June 22, 2022 Contract
Systems Strengthening Lead on June 22, 2022
Finance and Administration Graduate Trainee (Harare) on June 21, 2022 Internship