Area Sales Manager – Technical Equipment
- Post Date:May 13, 2021
- Views 359
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the above position, based in Harare with extensive regional and local travel.
This is a newly created role.
The role is responsible to lead a team of technical sales representative (Specialists) to service existing clients and develop new markets and implement, and monitor sales plans and programs. You are expected to support and develop the overall strategic sales growth and profitability plan, and manage all the sales channels locally and across the region. The company sells product lines – high tech tools and equipment and offers complex solutions across all the above sectors to achieve client’s success in their own particular sector.
The Area Sales Manager’s role is to define and implement sales plans in the assigned regions. It requires close partner cooperation with clients, based on understanding their operational needs, loyalty and seeking mutual benefits.
You must be technically and sales savvy to achieve success in this role.
- 4 years technical sales managerial level experience WITH at least a Diploma/Degree in Business Administration/Management/Sales/Marketing and / or Project Management, Mining, Engineering qualification from a recognised institute AND at least 6 years’ experience in either a construction/mining/engineering or technical environment.
- Be willing to travel to remote mining sites in Zimbabwe and South Africa
- Ability to identify, analyze, prioritize, and develop plan / strategies to grow the organization efficiently and sustainably.
- Good communication skills to execute, monitor, correct promptly and achieve plan objectives.
- Have the influential skills needed to work in team, delegate, create a proper environment for maximizing involvement of each team member and ability to show empathy where needed.
The job requires the successful incumbent to travel extensively to customers at Mines, Construction and Engineering Sites in and around the country and region.
We are looking for a leader who is inspired and wants to develop other sales personnel to bring outstanding profit results of well-known global products.
This is a rare opportunity to sell global products and solutions across the region.
Interested – with both the technical and sales experience?
Email CV in word format to Colin Roberts: [email protected]