- Post Date:May 2, 2022
- Views 845
- Career Level StudentQualification CertificateExperience Fresh
The Zimbabwe Electricity Transmission and Distribution Company invites applications from suitably qualified persons to undergo a 4-year apprenticeship training programme in the following areas:
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Automotive Engineering
- Telecommunications Engineering
The ideal candidates must have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 5 Ordinary Level passes including Mathematics, English Language and a Science subject. A’ Level passes will be an added advantage.
- A relevant clearance letter from the Registrar of Apprenticeship
- Not more than 23 years of age.
Interested candidates should send their application letters, Curriculum Vitaes, certified copies of Birth and Educational Certificates together with a relevant clearance letter from the Registrar of Apprenticeship on or before 06 May 2022 to:
The Senior Manager – Human Resources (A)
Zimbabwe Electricity Transmission & Distribution Company
4th Floor, Electricity Centre
25 Samora Machel Avenue
P.O. Box 377
NB: ZETDC’s recruitment policy does not require any prospective job seekers to make payments to the Organisation or any of its employees as a way of securing employment.
Related Jobs (25)
Team Lead, Youth Political Attitudes and Behavior Assessment on June 22, 2022 Contract
Systems Strengthening Lead on June 22, 2022