Apprenticeship Intake 2022
- Post Date:November 8, 2021
- Views 391
- Career Level StudentQualification CertificateExperience Fresh
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to undergo a 4-year apprenticeship training program in the following Automotive trades:-
- Motor Mechanics;
- Precision Engineering;
- Panel Beating;
- Motor Cycle Mechanics;
The ideal candidates should satisfy the following minimum requirements
- 5 “0” Level passes to include English Language, Mathematics, Science and any other two subjects graded “C” or better attained in not more than two sittings.
- A clearance letter from the Registrar of Apprenticeship and Skilled Manpower.
- A valid provisional or full driver’s license.
- Be aged between 18 and 23 years.
Applications and CVs together with certified copies of certificates should be directed to:-
The Group Human Resources Manager
Number 17 Douglas Road
OR Email: [email protected]
Closing date: 10 November 2021
Related Jobs (15)
2 x Projects Coordinator (Midlands Province & Matebeleland North) on December 5, 2021 Full Time