Applications Support Analyst – Core Systems
- Post Date:October 5, 2021
- Views 253
- Career Level AnalystQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry ICT
An exciting career opportunities has arisen within the Group IT Division of CBZ Holdings as an Applications Support Analyst – Core Systems . If you are eager to join a team of energized and passionate experts who are technology driven, this is a career opportunity for you.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Restore service as per incident management guidelines.
- Carry out proactive and reactive capacity management activities on all core business systems.
- Deploy changes on live environment as per CBZ change management guidelines
- Execute root cause analysis for all incidences recorded on core Business systems and interfaces to achieve systems stability.
- Translate Business requirements from users into systems requirements for system developers and vendors.
- Prepare logical systems solution designs for use by development teams.
- Carry out technical tests for system solutions/products before handing over to Business users for user acceptance tests.
- Document project activities as per change management procedures.
- Deploy solutions/products as per release management procedures.
- Provide technical support during user acceptance tests.
- Recommend business process changes to best align business operations to technical solutions.
- Create/update operational procedures for all Business systems.
- Prepare system user manuals for core business application systems.
- Rehearse periodic runs consistently e.g. EOY
- Perform data integrity activities such as GL rebuilds as scheduled.
- Apply mandatory compliance updates and implement IT Security controls.
- Carry out DR tests and implement disaster recovery solutions for all core application systems.
Qualifications, Skills and experience required
- A Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Management or equivalent from a recognized institution
- Certification in Business Analysis is clear advantage
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- A least 3 years’ experience in systems analysis
If you meet the above criteria, you are the ideal person we are looking for. If you wish to be considered email your detailed CV and proof of qualifications to: [email protected] not later than Thursday 7 October,2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CBZ Holdings is an Equal Opportunity Employer.