Application Support Specialist
- Post Date:October 5, 2021
- Views 338
- Career Level SpecialistQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
Your time is now to be your exceptional best at Old Mutual!
This role is individually accountable for supporting the smooth running of the production applications and infrastructure.
- Supports operating systems and infrastructure as well as supporting the development and running of Production applications.
- Works closely with business clients suppliers and IT stakeholders to ensure a continuous stable and efficient environment.
- Provides constant first line standby / support for the Production environments.
- Creates temporary fixes within systems to achieve Service Level Agreements.
- Advises and consults on BU development projects.
- Contributes to support for new and existing technology systems according to documented standards.
- Investigates data and system inconsistencies reported by users.
- Provides technical advice and consultation to the business.
- Controls software security access and development of utilities.
- Implements cost saving and optimisation initiatives.
- Reviews systems documentation.
- Reports on outages.
- Participates in software and hardware upgrades.
- Plans and monitors capacity.
- Works with existing software.
Accountable, Applications Support, Business, Complex Systems, Consulting, Development Projects, Hardware Upgrades, Microsoft Applications, Operating Systems (OS), Security Access, Service Level Agreement (SLA), Service Levels, Software Security, Systems Documentation, Taking Initiative, Technical Advice, Technological Systems
Bachelor Of Business Science In Information Systems: Information Technology
Closing Date: 11 October 2021