Animal Breeding and Genetics Lecturer
- Post Date:June 28, 2022
- Views 328
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Education
Applications are invited to fill a vacancy in the FACULTY OF NATURAL RESOURCES MANAGEMENT AND AGRICULTURE; DEPARTMENT OF ANIMAL SCIENCE as an Animal Breeding and Genetics Lecturer/Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor/ Full Professor.
Experience and Qualities
- Applicants must have a BSc (Hons) Degree and an MSc Degree specialising in Animal Breeding and Genetics or related field.
- Possession of a PhD in Animal Breeding and Genetics will be an added advantage.
- Evidence of scholarly contribution is required in at least two (2) refereed journals.
- He/she is also expected to have strong research skills which will enhance and complement the Department’s existing research strength.
- The incumbent should have teaching experience at University level.
- Successful applicants must be able to teach a minimum of three of the following modules per semester: Genetics; Molecular Biology; Animal Breeding; and Biotechnology.
Conditions of Service
Medical Aid, Leave and Pension Benefits are offered. The information on salary and other benefits will be made available to the short-listed candidates.
Soft copies in a single continuous PDF file of each of the following: application letter, certified copies of educational and professional certificates, national identity card, birth certificate and curriculum vitae giving full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications and previous employment and experience, present salary, date of availability, telephone number, email address, names and addresses of three referees including email addresses should be sent to [email protected] or hand delivered to:
Human Resources Section
Gwanda State University
Epoch Mine Campus
P O Box 30
The closing date for the receipt of applications is Friday, 01 July 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.