Analyst, Cyber & Applications Security
- Post Date:July 15, 2022
- Views 608
- Career Level AnalystQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Banking
The role is designed to implement cyber-security and application security structures in order to improve the Information Security capability maturity. This includes contributing to the IT cyber security / application strategy, creating awareness in Information Technology, delivery of various control improvements, incident response planning and execution. The aim of the role is to maintain trust with our customers, enable the bank to manage technology related risk and safeguard revenues.
- Degree in Computer Science, AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification,
- Full or partial AWS Cloud Security Specialty certification OR Any Azure certifications.
- Information Security related Certification (CISSP 7 CISM / CRISC / CISA) would be an added advantage
- 3-4 years in developing threat models, risk profiles, penetration testing, cyber-security risk and incident management, and
- A solid understanding of crime in the financial services sector.
Submit to: [email protected]
Closing date: 17 July 2022