- Post Date:March 23, 2022
- Views 409
- Career Level OfficerQualification DiplomaExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Construction
Reports to: Airport Manager
Location: Robert Gabriel Mugabe international Airport
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plans, sets up and implements Airport maintenance programmes to ensure the department achieves its mandate efficiently and effectively.
- Establishes work schedules based on the Preventive Maintenance requirements.
- Performs structural inspections on Airport buildings and facilities.
- Plans, schedules and coordinates all Airport Airfield maintenance works and projects.
- Inspects and maintains Runways, Taxiways, Aprons, and Pavements, Airport signage’s, access roads, fireguards and perimeter fence.
- Plans, schedules and coordinates all Airport water and sewer reticulation system maintenance works and projects.
- Ensures all plumbing systems are maintained properly and inspected on regular basis.
- Plans, schedules and implements Airport grounds maintenance works such as grass cutting, clearing of anti-hills, bush clearing, Airfield markings and signs.
- Supervises and monitors works by contractors to ensure standards and safety regulations are adhered to.
- Compiles work estimates and costing for construction works and maintenance works.
- Co-ordinates and liaises with other departments on their maintenance requirements.
- Sets up of safety and healthy standards and procedures to ensure a safe working environment.
- Sets up an asset register and spares inventory.
- Manages the Airport Maintenance Stores.
- Supervises Maintenance team and contractors working at the Airport.
- Produces daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports to the Airport Manager.
Qualifications and Skills
- Higher National Diploma in Civil Engineering with at least five (5) years working experience.
- Qualification in Supervisory Management is an added advantage.
- Must have computer Literacy skills.
- Clean Class 4 Driver’s license is a must.
Interested candidates should submit application letters, copies of updated Curriculum Vitaes and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications to:
The Acting Human Resources Manager
Airports Company of Zimbabwe (Private) Limited
Robert Gabriel Mugabe International Airport
Or email to: [email protected]
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 25 March 2022.